Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New designs!

My task for Molly was to combine the colour of 'Mary' from our gallery, with the layout of 'Sidney' and 'Angie'. I love the modern twist with vintage papers!

Elley was created for a lovely returning customer.  I saw the photos and was completely inspired to use the colours in them. Using a blue in a girls card is something I haven't done before but it works a treat. Its my new fave!

Kitty Rose, was custom created for a client that requested the 'Tilly" design but in a rectangle format, and incorporating 3 pics.


The above 2 designs were a play on some chalky colour schemes I came across in a home decorating mag. They appeal to the strong and courageous little personalities! Very different designs that are clean neat and striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment